Saturday, November 13, 2010

Christmas Cards

So, Shutterfly is running a promotion: Blog about them and get 50 free cards. Heck yes! I'm in.

I already have my card designed and waiting...

Here's the design I chose this year (click here).

2008's (I skipped Christmas cards all together last year - oops!) was very similar to this (click here). It worked perfect for our wedding photos. I took black and white photos and tinted them red so they matched. They were my favorite to date, but I must say I'm a little more excited about this year's card. That may or may not be because they include my adorable pit bull named Stella... :)

Speaking of weddings, I also made wedding albums as gifts in 2008. We went with the 8x11 hardcover (click here) and everyone loved it... especially my mother-in-law who was unable to make it to the wedding. It was like we brought the wedding to her :)

Are you sick of the Shutterfly love, yet? Of course not! So, click here to get your free cards too!

No comments: